I am a highly accomplished, incisive, and motivated executive with broad leadership experience within the Latin American telecommunications market utilizing my unique blend of technical and business knowledge to communicate key points to position brand and organization for rapid growth. As a strategic and resourceful leader, I have demonstrated success in revenue generation, reporting, budgeting, and P&L management in startup and growth situations. I am also fluent in Spanish and English. Conversant in Portuguese.
- Penetrated new South American market for microwave company brand previously dominated by large manufacturers. Targeted customers and secured contracts from customers in majority of the countries in the region including Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, and Chile totaling $2M.
- Expanded business in Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, and Paraguay for caching solution. Added new deal in pipeline for $5M in orders from large customers in Latin America. Added 15 new customers to portfolio.
- Sold $25M microwave network solution to a new Telecom Service Provider in Argentina. Communicated extensively with customer technical staff to demonstrate advantages of technology compared to incumbent vendor.
- Team Building
- Sales & Marketing Management
- New Business Development
- Revenue Generation
- P&L Market Development & Expansion
- Key Account Management
- Complex Sales Negotiations
- Distribution Network Development
- Performance Measurement